NARSA/IDEA is looking for a person to be the next Executive Director of the association.
Benefits of the job include:
- Limited travel schedule with attending only four events per year.
- Work from home without the necessity to report to an office.
- Choose which hours and days to work as long as the necessary duties are accomplished and the office phone is answered during normal business hours.
- The Executive Director will have the ability to choose a qualified team to help with managing the association.
- The Executive Director will form their own LLC and be contracted by NARSA/IDEA.
Qualifications and Attributes for Performing this job will include but not limited to the following:
- Experience in the cooling systems industry and or the diesel emissions industry.
- Have the ability to speak in public.
- Basic knowledge of finance and preparing budgets along with the ability to compile P&L statements for the association.
- A general understanding of the industries represented for the purpose of helping to determine programming for events.
- Management skills appropriate for organizing and directing any staff and the volunteers for the purpose of accomplishing the mission of the association.
- A passion for delivering a great membership experience to all of the members of the association.
NARSA/IDEA will provide the new Executive Director a proven framework for their success. Processes and procedures have been outlined and used for building a successful association which is growing and prospering.
If you are interested in this position and a great opportunity to make a difference for business owners, managers and others involved in the cooling systems and diesel emissions industries, then submit your resume to Bobby Duran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.