Brice Thomas Radiator
Brice Thomas Radiator is starting an apprentice program, so we are looking for a few good people to learn the trade of radiator technician / radiator assembly. This is a training process and advancement depends on your ability to retain what you are being taught and you work ethic. So if you are looking to learn a trade, this might be what you are looking for!! Apply in person only. No phone calls please.
Serck Services in our Denver location is looking for a full-time benchman. Must have experience in rebuilding radiators in all different sizes from smaller automotive radiators to semitruck radiators up to industrial generator sectionals. In this position, you will be working 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday at a competitive hourly rate. You will be eligible to receive full benefits following the first 90 days of employment. Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment, have good communication skills and work well with others.
Send your resume to to Sean Chappell – Branch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Motor Mission is looking for an experienced radiator man benchman that can run solder with a torch. If you are interested in working in a clean radiator shop located in Las Vegas, Nevada, we have a position available for you. Please call us at (702) 649-2366 or you can email us at Jimmy@MotorMission.com.
This position is responsible for performing quality repairs in a timely fashion on radiator assemblies of various sizes. The repair and re-manufacturing will require the use of small hand tools, power tools, overhead cranes, and other lifting equipment. On the job training will be provided.
- Ideal candidate is self-motivated, with a positive attitude, and willingness to learn
- Carries a valid drivers license with the ability to perform pickup/deliveries as needed locally and through out the Fox Valley region
- Ability to be on your feet 8 hrs/day and lift/carry up to 75lbs
- Follows instructions from supervisor and adheres to safe working practices
- Communicates effectively and works well in a team environment
- 1+ year(s) previous mechanical experience
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Experienced using a variety of hand/power tools
Roppel Industries, Inc.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Testing and evaluating various types of heat exchange units
- Cleaning, repairing, and rebuilding heat exchange units
- Aluminum welding
- Learn various skills of trade from experienced technicians
- Mechanically inclined
- Welding experience (preferred)
- Ability to work well with a team
- Communicate effectively
- Willingness to learn trade from experienced technicians
- High School diploma